Monday, December 28, 2015

Coffee Cart

With coffee bars being all the rage these days, I had much inspiration behind this project! I love love love coffee, and a space in my house devoted just to coffee just sounded perfect to me! I had been searching for the perfect table to convert into a coffee bar; when I made my moms coffee bar, I used her grandmothers old sewing machine, so I really wanted something a little different like that. Well, I never got lucky enough to find the perfect piece of furniture, but as I was strolling through one of my favorite picking spots, I saw this cart! Uhm how stink in cute right!!!!
It was priced very reasonable so I snatched it up. 



It folds down for easy storage and pops back up so use! Look how perfect of a role it plays as a "coffee cart" in my home!



& check out my "Toms" rack as my coffee mug holder! Love!


No comments:

Post a Comment