Friday, June 26, 2015

Vintage botanical print window

This beauty of mine was %100 inspired by my favorite blogger, Liz Marie. I have been following (stalking) her posts of her home and her flea market booth for some time now. I LOVE her style. I have always had an eye for anything shabby chic.. her decor is shabby chic, just much more put together and clean than mine; it is what I have been aiming more towards. Once she posted her botanical print window, I fell in love so hard I HAD to make one of my own. So what did I do? I found me some free botanical print outs on Pinterest, visited one of my favorite local flea markets where I found a $5 window and got to taping. Cheap, fast, and easy- my favorite type of craft! I hope you enjoy and find as much beauty in it as I do.

Here is the link for the free prints http://thepaintedhive.net/2014/05/free-fern-printables/
Window: Prattville Pickers (you can find old windows at most flea markets and there are SO many different ways to decorate with them- a chalk board, jewelry holder, flower planter, picture frame. Seriously, stop by Pinterest and type in "old window" for never ending window uses!)



1 comment:

  1. Wow - makes me want to go get a window now!!! Love this and you hadn't even shown it to me! Urgh!!! I have to find your stuff on your blog now? LOL! Hugz

    ReplyDelete