Monday, July 20, 2015

Hobby Lobby Cowboy Knobs

Hey y'all! So on my last post I showed off Pattons new dresser! There were missing knobs when I bought it, so I made a trip to one of my favorite places in town, Hobby Lobby.. Duh!! Patton's nursery theme is cowboy/cabin like. When I found these adorable boot knobs I grabbed a handful and ran home to screw them on his dresser!! (I paid for them first of course lol.) Look how stinkin cute they are!!



$5.99 may seem like a lot for just one but Hobby Lobby has weekly sales where you can catch certain items 50% off which was what I did. Or you can just use your handy dandy smart phone to pull up a 40% off coupon to put towards any regular priced item.


It is funny to me how much different the color looks just from lighting.. I swear it's moss green y'all.




1 comment:

  1. How stinkin' adorable are these! Very smart idea to use the knobs and turn your little dresser find into something super fun. Love how you did the things above the dresser too. He is going to love this room when he gets old enough to know what a cowboy is! Fun, fun, fun. Hugz

    ReplyDelete