Saturday, August 22, 2015

8-22-15 My Best Find Yet!

There is nothing very important about this post other than showing off one of my best finds ever!!!

Today's yard sale scout was very successful, even after having a dry start.

This morning did not start off very promising. The first two (only two) stops I had mapped out, we found nothing at. Literally nothing. If we hadn't had found two more as we left the second stop then we would've came home completely empty handed. We were going to just drive past one of the sales on the way back because the man had everything under this dark car port- and it didn't look very interesting. But those types of places always seem to house my best finds so we ended up stopping. Where I found this beauty:



*Grabs napkin to wipe off drool*

Isn't she gorgeous? I can't believe he wanted to let her go! & for such a reasonable price. Like, do I even paint this piece? No! Probably not. & those legs.. ow owww!! So in love with all of the bones on this piece and the wheels are pretty dang cute if I do say so myself! It is really very lovable. 

Check out how much junk we had in the truck late this morning. I'm not going to reveal every item we found today. I want to save their reveals for when I give them a little love. But I will say that there are some great posts coming your way!!


It was a great day for furniture finds and spending time with family. This week my sister and step dad tagged along. I think they really enjoyed pickin' with me and mom, I know we enjoyed sharing our favorite new hobby with them! 




1 comment:

  1. I love everything you bought (and the one thing I bought too). You are a natural at this sweet girl. I think you are right on not painting it - I think leaving it may work better - at least you could try it anyway. It was a fun trip and I think the tag alongs liked it to. Wish we could go again today! Hugz

    ReplyDelete