Monday, August 17, 2015

Rolling Table/ Cart Makeover

A few weeks ago while I was out pickin', I came across this cute little cart! Short, laminate, and those cute little wheels!! It seemed like a fun flip, but I wasn't quite sure what I could use it for.



I wasn't sure what it could be used for because it has so many potential uses!! Coffee table, movie cart (to store your fav movies and serve popcorn and drinks), the list goes on! Since I use green chalk paint so often, I figured I should change it up a little bit and go with a different color. So I headed down to Wal-Mart (have I mentioned how awesome their chalk paint selection is?), & picked up these two colors





Elephant is a gorgeous dark grey and Pool is a bright & beautiful blue. After a long debate Pool blue won! 


After the paint job, I did a little distressing with sandpaper.



I decided for picture purposes (I am going to try to resale it in my booth), that it would serve as a bathroom cart! I am super happy with how the blue paint turned out. It is so bright and happy… can't wait to get my hands on something else to use it on!

Cart- Pickers
Pitcher- Thrift store
"All You Need Is LipStick & A Dream" Make up tote- Michaels
Old books- Estate Sale
Wire baskets- Flea market & Yard sale

(Is it that obvious that I'm into pre-loved items?)







2 comments:

  1. I really like how you made that old cart go from drab to happy! Cute, cute, cute!!! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really turned out nice. I like the color. I found that my Wal Mart carries this paint. (in the craft dept.) The selection was not greaat, but at least they do have it.

    ReplyDelete